Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Disconnect between corporate environmental vision and the requirements and realities at remote facilities
For many companies, the often disconnect between corporate environmental vision and the requirements and realities at remote facilities is significant. Organizations strive for streamlined environmental data, but are at the mercy of limited technology, outdated processes and practices, and the time constraints of on-site personnel.
In this white paper, you'll read about one of the nation's oldest private label manufacturers and how they identified the need for a singular environmental focus and vision for the entire corporation vs. individual facilities.
By centralizing air, land, and water compliance programs, the company was able to achieve significant benefits and value across the entire corporation:
• Streamlined reporting and auditing processes reducing costs
• Company-wide sustainability tracking for customers
• Detailed trending reports for all waste stream tracking
• Immediate receipt of important data and permit deviation indicators
• 8,000 automatic compliance calculations saving many man-hours
• Ability to use environmental data as financial data
Find out how you can streamline your compliance processes and utilize environmental data as financial data in order to better understand company performance.
Shared with Sustain2Green by Enviance